Love your Daddy or your Little girl? Check out this cutest and lovely father and daughter quotes.
Father Daughter Quotes With Images
1. “In the darkest days, when I feel inadequate, unloved and unworthy, I remember whose daughter I am and I straighten my crown.”
2. “Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, who I get married to, how much time I spend with guys, how much I love my husband, YOU’LL ALWAYS be my number one man. Love. Your little girl.”
3. “Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has made you whole” – Matthew 9:22
4. “Virtue is the strength and power of daughters of God.” – Elaine S. Dalton
5. “As a daughter of the King of Kings, your purpose is not to turn heads. Your purpose is to turn hearts toward our Heavenly Father.”
6. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka
7. “A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.”
8. “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy.”
9. “Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my Dad.”
10. “Dad: a daughter’s first love.”
11. Rules for dating my daughter.
- Get a job
- Understand I don’t like you
- I’m everywhere
- You hurt her, I hurt you
- Be home 30 minutes early
- Get a lawyer
- If you lie to me I will find out
- She’s my princess not your conquest
- I don’t mind going back to jail
- Whatever you do to her, I will do to you
12. “Dad. A son’s first hero, a daughter’s first love.”
13. “My fingers may be small but I’ve got my daddy wrapped around them.”
14. “Fathers, be your daughter’s 1st love. Open doors for her, pull her seat out, & talk to/treat her with the utmost respect… Set expectations on how a man should treat a lady, and she’ll never settle for less.”
15. “Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.”
16. “Dads hold our hands for a little while and hold our hearts forever.”
17. “Dads are just as important as moms.”
18. “Daddy, you may be giving me away today, but I will always be your little girl. Never forget I loved you first.”
19. “It was my father who taught me to value myself.” – Dawn French
20. “When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.”
21. “Walk with me, Daddy.
Walk alongside me, Daddy and hold my little hand. I have so many things to learn that I don’t yet understand.
Teach me things to keep me safe from dangers every day. Show me how to do my best at home, at school, at play.
Every child needs a gentle hand to guide them as they grow. So walk alongside me, Daddy. We have a long way to go.”
22. “A daughter may outgrow your lap. But she will never outgrow your heart.”
23. “Guns don’t kill people. Dads with pretty daughters do.”
24. “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”
25. “Any man can be a father. But it takes a special person to be a Dad.”